Non-Immigrant Visas | Law Offices of Ryutaro Hirota

Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-immigrant visas are visas granted to non-U.S. citizens to enter into the United States for a temporary period of time. At the Law Offices of Ryutaro Hirota, we have helped clients obtain a variety of non-immigrant visas, including but not limited to B-1/2 (Temporary Visitor for Business/Tourism), E-1 (Treaty Trader) and E-2 (Treaty Investor), F and M (Student), H-1B (Specialty Occupation), I (Media), L-1A (Intracompany Executive/Manager Transferee) and L-1B (Intracompany Transferee with Specialized Knowledge), O-1B (Extraordinary Ability in the Arts), and TN (NAFTA Professionals) visas.

There are a variety of non-immigrant visas, and each petition has many pieces and is often time sensitive. These petitions are complex, and the law is frequently changing. If you need help filing a petition for a non-immigrant visa, please contact our office for a free, thirty-minute consultation.

Send us an Email


Copyright © 2023 | Disclaimer