Employment Authorization Documents | Law Offices of Ryutaro Hirota

Employment Authorization Documents

Employment Authorization Documents, also known as work permits, are documents that allow non-U.S. citizens to temporarily work in the United States. Certain non-U.S. citizens may qualify for a work permit based on their visa status. Employers are required to verify the identity and employment authorization of employees, and an employee’s valid work permit is proof of that authorization. At the Law Offices of Ryutaro Hirota, we help clients to determine their eligibility for a work permit and to apply for the authorization.

Only certain non-U.S. citizens qualify for a work permit, and the law is frequently changing. If you need help filing a petition for an Employment Authorization Document (work permit), please contact our office for a free, thirty-minute consultation.

Send us an Email


Copyright © 2023 | Disclaimer